Amazing Tales from Centropolis

OOC: A day did not pass between Doc Apoc's address and The Princess' arrival in the lobby. Only an hour passed. And make a DC 16 Will save if you get within 30 feet of The Princess. (A one-time annoyance, truly) The next day is the event at noon.

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: OK just for my to keep track in my head, the Princess is making her arrival at Centurion Tower about 1 hour AFTER Doctor Apocalypse gave his ultimative, correct? Then yes everyone needs to make a Will DC 16 check

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: Yes but its one time then you never need roll again so I allowed it. So Kitsune need not make a Will save again no matter how many times she runs into Princess again

pathfinderq1

First Post
*Today:

The rest of yesterday hadn't gotten any better- it was a dizzying blur of activity, from one end of the Pine Oak campus to the other, but Bella remembered every bit of it. Someday she would have to write it down or something- but she was just too tired at the end of the day. It was, without doubt, the most she had ever used her powers in a single day, and she had put Mercurio's Glove through tests that neither one of them had even considered.

It was after midnight by the time she got back into her dorm. Her roommate was a local girl, and she had fled home to her parents' house for the duration of the disaster- that was good. But the power in the dorm was out, and that was bad. Some of the dining hall workers were basically marooned, and they had set out a crude buffet of cold foods downstairs. Bella grabbed the makings of a sandwich and a few drinks and lurched upstairs- with the shelter of a fire door, she didn't have to trudge up the steps, at least. She slept poorly- her dreams kept trying to edit in things that hadn't happened during the chaotic events of the day. But finally, fatigue won out, and she slept. At least she didn't need much...

The power came on sometime during the night, and Bella put her phone back on the charger when she woke up- she had finally given up and silenced the near-constant emergency notices. Morning was almost unnoticeable- the sky was so dark you could barely tell it was daytime, but Bella finally dragged herself out of bed. A hot shower helped, but it was probably going to be even busier today, even crazier... Coming out of the shower she could have sworn there was someone there watching her, a costumed weirdo she didn't even recognize- but she managed to control herslf before she teleported back to her own room.

Downstairs in the dining hall, things were fairly quiet- most of the other students were still sleeping. But there was hot food this morning, and Bella loaded up a plate (Heavy on the bacon, and the blueberry Eggos). Instead of a table, she grabbed a seat on one of the couches in front of the big-screen TVs at the far end of the room. Deep down inside, she was kind of curious to see if she had made the news with her activities yesterday. It was kind of depressing at first, the constant litany of misfortune, all around the city- and in fact, all through the Midwest, it seemed. The weather was the big lead, of course, and the News had trotted out some experts- even one of the meteorology professors from here at Pine Oaks. There were so many minor disasters and problems that they didn't even have time to cover them individually- the reporters and the anchors were forced into lists and summations, and Bella shook her head; every tiny detail was someone's life...

They had cut to a commercial right about the time Bella finished her first plate of food. She looked over at the buffet, but there was a line- she could wait for a bit, but she had the feeling she was going to need every calorie today. For one brief moment she closed her eyes and leaned back on the the cushions of the couch. 'I could be home in two minutes', she thought- but this time the thought had very little allure.

No she wasn't going to run home and hide. She was going to stay here, and she was going to make a difference. She was going to help people.

The shrill blare of the television practically ripped her eyes open. BREAKING NEWS!!!

*TO BE CONTINUED (AGAIN- sorry, but it is getting late here)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Ivana Baquero Kim 4 small.jpg
Kimberly Black
Human, Inc.
Friday, February 10, 2017/9:02 AM
Round 0

“Yeah, you like the Zombies, too?” Kim asked, pulling her t-shirt so Princess Starlight could see it better, which tightened the material against her curves. “Amy Hale is great. I love her. I’m Kim,” she introduced herself.

[sblock=OOC]Well, since I don’t have stats for Kim, I’ll roll her from the chart.
Will save: 1D20 = [12] = 12
Yup. You got her! :D
[/sblock]

Kim couldn’t help it. She stood staring at Princess Starlight, a dreamy look on her face. She even missed the appearance of the white fox.

Last edited:

OOC: Yes, it's around 9am.

The Princess was surprise the pretty girl was pulling her shirt down to show her cleavage at her. Then she just kind of was staring at her. Why did this happen? She stepped forward and pretended to bump into her while trying to see the shirt better. "Oh, yeah, they're great. Hi, Kim. I'm..." she stepped back a step, hands on hips and then saluted as she said, "Princess Starlight". An odd expression crossed her face as she awkwardly lowered her arm down from her forehead. "Do you live here?"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Ivana Baquero Kim 4 small.jpg
Kimberly Black
Human, Inc.
Friday, February 10, 2017/9:03 AM
Round 0

[sblock=OOC]Assuming the bump breaks the entranced.[/sblock]

Kim blinked as the Princess bumped into her while looking at the shirt. She shook her head, clearing it a bit, and smiled at the other girl.

“What’s with the salute?” she asked with a laugh. “And yeah, I live upstairs,” she said. “I’m a barista at Zapp’s after school, too,” she said, nodding to the lobby entrance to the popular coffee shop, which seemed to be closed because of the storm. “Are you new in town? Don’t think I’ve seen you on the news or anything.”

[sblock="OOC"]Anyone using an interaction skill on the target ends the effect. Without that, each round the target gets another DC 16 Will Save.[/sblock]

The Princess laughs off her embarrassment mumbling the words, "old habit." She looks in the direction of Zapp's as it is pointed out. In a cheerful voice she continues, "I am new in town. I've been working independently for a few weeks now. Yeah, I don't seem to run into news folks. But someone snapped a pic of me and is selling a poster of it on superfly (a superhero merch website)."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases