Amazon: Last War (Eberron) and Complete Champion

drothgery

First Post
I've seen lots of strange delays with Amazon preorders, but if you order after the listed release date, it's usually fine (unless the release date is bogus).

Razz

Banned
Banned
DROW?

AGAIN?

Seriously, there're many other things WotC can do. Giants, Fiendish Codex 3 (Yugoloths), Book of Perfect Balance (Neutrality), a new Epic book, a Complete Epic, Complete Incarnum, and I can name a dozen more.

Drow. They used to be cool to me because of the tidbits here and there on them in 3E, but they're getting stale and dry now.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Razz said:
DROW?

AGAIN?

Hmm. Do you buy many Forgotten Realms books? I don't, and I can't say that Drow have been popping up much at all. We sort of have them in Eberron, but they're quite different. MMIV and Fane of the Drow are the only recent sources that really mention them.

Cheers!

eris404

Explorer
mcrow said:
cityscape does look like you can preorder it.

does it not let you go through the process or was it just not listed as a preorder item?

Originally its product page just said the item was currently unavailable. There was no preorder button, but there was a button that said something like "email me when this title becomes available." Also, now the Complete Mage product page shows that its available for order - before it said it was not available through Amazon, but I could search for it from other sellers. I guess I must have just hit their site before the data was refreshed. :\

EDIT: My Castle Ravenloft was just delivered! YAY!

Last edited:

JoeGKushner

First Post
Razz said:
DROW?

AGAIN?

Seriously, there're many other things WotC can do. Giants, Fiendish Codex 3 (Yugoloths), Book of Perfect Balance (Neutrality), a new Epic book, a Complete Epic, Complete Incarnum, and I can name a dozen more.

Drow. They used to be cool to me because of the tidbits here and there on them in 3E, but they're getting stale and dry now.

Shush. Whisper it. People will start accusing you of knee jerk reactions and being a bad person! :lol:

Razz

Banned
Banned
MerricB said:
Hmm. Do you buy many Forgotten Realms books? I don't, and I can't say that Drow have been popping up much at all. We sort of have them in Eberron, but they're quite different. MMIV and Fane of the Drow are the only recent sources that really mention them.

Cheers!

I guess outside of Forgotten Realms, yes, there's not much drow material.

It seems "Drow, again?" to me because of that Year of the Drow a long while back, and reading FR novels and purchasing FR books and seeing drow at least twice every other page (exaggeration).

But, still, drow is too specific of a topic to concentrate a book on. I guess it'll sell well because what campaign doesn't have drow in their world?

I just know there were tons of better book topics to do than drow.

Remove ads