• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Amazon: Last War (Eberron) and Complete Champion

Sammael

Adventurer
There is also a book called "Drow of the Underdark" scheduled for May 07. It's a general supplement, not a FR book.

Yay. Not.

Aeric

Explorer
Any thoughts on what might be in the Last War sourcebook? A timeline of the war, perhaps?

In preparing for my next Eberron campaign, I've been reading a lot of articles on how civilian life changed in the U.S. and the U.K. during World War II. WWII lasted for several years and it had a huge, lasting impact on how people lived--imagine what a conflict the scope of the Last War would do to civilization! I really hope they have some interesting stuff about that in this book. And hopefully the crunch can be kept to a minimum. Heroes of Battle has plenty of battlefield magic and enchanted siege engines.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I think a sourcebook on the timeline of the war, major battles, spells and monsters used in it, prestige classes of important units and even hints at what happened to Cyre would all make for a great sourcebook. I think the aftermath of the war is covered pretty well in every other Khorvaire-centered Eberron product.

Klaus

First Post
I think Last War will give information for playing during wartime, something that I see requested a lot.

I'm curious about Complete Champion, tho.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Sammael said:
There is also a book called "Drow of the Underdark" scheduled for May 07. It's a general supplement, not a FR book.

Yay. Not.

Know the feeling. I just threw up a little.

Maybe we'll have 'Drow Magic' next year because books with magic and drow sell a lot and putting them together we'll seel even more. Where's the vomit smiley?

Brakkart

First Post
Oh please tell me next year is not the Year of the Drow at WotC. We already had a Year of the Drow in 3.0 and that lasted nearly 3 years! Gimme a year of Giants anytime.

Remove ads