Amazon Prime D&D Art Documentary (made in 2019)

pming

Legend
Hiya!

Just wondering if anyone else has watched this. It's on Amazon Prime (Canada, at any rate) and it is about an hour and a half long. It was made in 2019...not sure how I missed it...but it talks to a swath of old TSR artists from "back in the day".

Anyway, if you have an hour and a half to spare you might find it interesting. I did. :)

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Esau Cairn

Explorer
We've watched a few rpg things in recent months. Some involving games I have no personal interest in but still enjoy from the place-in-rpg-history perspective (the WoD & the Blackmoor documentaries fall into this category). Re-watched Zero Charisma last week.

We started EotB and got interrupted (it's free on Amz Prime in the US, too). This is a nice reminder to go back and conclude it. You don't have to like D&D to enjoy the documentary about its artwork.

pming

Legend
Hiya!

Yeah, well there was on part towards the inn that had me in absolute NERD RAGE!!!!! (lets just say it involved... "less than educated construction workers"). I almost had to hit pause to calm down!

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Count_Zero

Adventurer
I backed the Kickstarter and have a Blu-Ray copy of it, but, like the Dwarven Forge documentary (which I wasn't able to back at the time), it's nice to see these out in the wild and available to watch for those who weren't able to back the kickstarter.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I backed the Kickstarter and have a Blu-Ray copy of it, but, like the Dwarven Forge documentary (which I wasn't able to back at the time), it's nice to see these out in the wild and available to watch for those who weren't able to back the kickstarter.
I missed the Kickstarter completely while it was running, so I was happy to be able to grab a blu-ray copy later on.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases