D&D 5E Amazon US book sales rank.

darjr

I crit!
Keys is now 2177 in pre order at $69.95, but I'm not sure the price counts cause I think most folks know it's due to change and they'll get the best price between when they preordered and it's actual release.

Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 4.52.36 PM.png

darjr

I crit!
Dragonlance Shadow is 489 at Amazon US at $43.

Not my FLGS ran out of special covers today and they ordered extra.

Note also the one one star review is for shipping. Which isn’t WotCs fault. There should be a place to report that and not ding the product.

78825158-983A-4385-A978-90EB62C922E2.jpegF2AAB58D-9FAD-4E6A-8141-CD7A1F68A232.jpeg

Dragonlance Shadow is 489 at Amazon US at $43.

Not my FLGS ran out of special covers today and they ordered extra.

Note also the one one star review is for shipping. Which isn’t WotCs fault. There should be a place to report that and not ding the product.

View attachment 269127View attachment 269128
I remember years ago when my wife and I were renovating our bathroom seeing a 1 star review for a bathrobe hook because the reviewer's towel kept falling off of it. I've pretty much ignored 1 star reviews ever since.

I remember years ago when my wife and I were renovating our bathroom seeing a 1 star review for a bathrobe hook because the reviewer's towel kept falling off of it. I've pretty much ignored 1 star reviews ever since.
Yeah, I've seen a lot of 1 star reviews like that, where the user is complaining that the product doesn't do something it was never intended for. I automatically ignore anyone who gives something one star.

darjr

I crit!
8FDC43EE-5DB6-4483-A4C0-EE7E1A48090A.jpeg

So the Soth cover is under 2000 in VIDEO GAMES on Amazon US.

What? It’s not even supposed to be there and I’d bet WotC is actively trying to dissuade it, (yes the retailers have that much sway)

So maybe this is part of why the main book numbers don’t seem as high as they should be.

Remove ads