D&D 5E Amazon US book sales rank.

darjr

I crit!
The maker of Zweihander posted exact sales numbers for their starter kit. 884, Jan 14th to Jan 27th. At a sales rank of 48866 at $27. I’ll go look if there is another cap of sales rank from earlier.
208178CC-1D58-486D-9082-D86EAF3D20FD.jpeg
9C7C0D01-7EC7-4BB6-A6B0-61F6EC23C367.jpeg

darjr

I crit!
Oh, wow, even at #48,886 in all books, they were selling ~68 copies a day...puts in perspective how many books the perennial top sellers must be moving...
Well just note it was much higher in rank not that long ago. So I thank that number is the bottom of the range. Still I think it’s a good way to get an idea of the numbersz

Stormonu

Legend
Heist has def jumped up. See it here were it was $15 also. At 5819 something in ranking.

edit: note it might have been at that price for a while. So maybe it has been confused with keys.
Also of note, Van Richten's selling at $15 right now, it's at #1,833 in book rankings - not as good, but certainly in the running.

(The sale prices on some of 5E's books right now is just crazy!).

This is how they're keeping the price point the same while dealing with cost increases on their side.

I suspect that the new price point will be $60 or even $65 and be back at larger page counts, but they'll try to keep things at the current price point of $50 MSRP until the new edition drops and they can reset expectations for how much their books cost. And that means lowering page counts until they do.

naughty word, WotC is making insane profits still, it's just the usual corporate grift, trying to get folks to pay more for less, mixed with the D&D studios horrible level if effiency.

Heist has def jumped up. See it here were it was $15 also. At 5819 something in ranking.

edit: note it might have been at that price for a while. So maybe it has been confused with keys.

Oh hell there is a good chance that Waterdeep: Dragon Heist is getting confused for an Honor Among Thieves tie in product, to someone unfamiliar with the product, it sounds like it would be.

Remove ads