Ambushed!

DMEntropy

First Post
It seems that you all have attracted the attention of some of Cliffport's more powerful citizenry. A visit from an informative stranger at your inn followed by an attack in the streets from Yalgad's thugs has certainly sent a message. But what does that message say....?

Azeem attempted to find Uli's necklace and pendant using his Locate Object scroll. Searching around the area of the Duke's keep and Yalgads manor was unsuccessful.

Ezieer has picked up the trail of blood drops from the wounded thug that escaped. Traffic along the main road of the second tier is slowly eroding that trail though.

Treasure gained has been added to the website (( will be updated this evening )).

Ezieer

First Post
After cleaning the blood off his rapier, Ezieer will note the general direction of the blood trail for as long as he can. The further away he gets the more cautious he will be however. Thankfully he is uninjured and he shouldn't look too suspicious or alarming... unlike most of the rest of the band... he fits in rather well here.

(The trail seems to be going torward the docks, the manors, the farmlands or anywhere else 'directional' in this port town?)

DMEntropy

First Post
Ezieer follows the trail and finds himself headed towards the docks and dockside warehouses down a side street and alley...

RJKrik

First Post
Azeem Razuddi

After not finding much with his Locate Object scroll Azeem waits for Ezieer's return. After he arrives and gives the general direction of the blood trail he asks. "To the docks and warehouses then? This brings back some memories of a certain pirate haul, at least here there's no milita to throw us in jail." He chuckles at this.

DMEntropy

First Post
RJKrik said:
Azeem RazuddiThis brings back some memories of a certain pirate haul, at least here there's no milita to throw us in jail." He chuckles at this.

(( Or to pull your bacon out of the fire.... ))

Ezieer

First Post
"Yeah if we want to see what rat hole our rat scurried too. Of course the last time we went to a warehouse... I got laid low. So lets watch ourselves this time."

Ezieer will take them back to the warehouse area... from there we will presumably start poking our noses into warehouses and such.

Last edited:

morcano

First Post
"I could let my lazy friend have a scouting mission before we actually go in the ware house." Elendil offers as he pulls out his grumpy weasel from his backpack.

Ezieer

First Post
"Sure... probably even a little sneakier den me. Let's all stay in one spot and see what yer furry friend turns up. You can talk to it right... well tell it we are lookin fer people yellin at each other or bleeding. That should avoid us goin into the wrong warehouse."

"Let's spread out but not get out of our sights... us in a pack looks a bit... noticable."

Remove ads