• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ampersand countdown!

Sitara

Explorer
AMpersand by Slavesick is usually up by the 25th; since its only a few days before the con I think this preview should be a big as the elf entree!!

Evidence points to it being a complete trap from the dmg,but I hope its something bigger. Like say, maybe a complete pregen to be used at the con, with description of abilities.

Let the aniticpation and guessing games begin!!

mhensley

First Post
Drkfathr1 said:
My guess is that the whole WOTC site will crash the first day of the con, and won't be back up until after! :D

So will enworld just as soon as somebody posts the sample characters.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
I am sure you will see them, and a lot more. On these boards.

As for "&" I wouldn't hold my breath. They have announced a slowdown in DDI content. Dragon 364 probably won't be out till May or June. So 363 (which I think is the next one), will be stretched over a long time.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Sitara said:
lol i can totally imagine people getting all the pre-gens together and then running a game with them. :D
I think all game systems should provide a few free pre-gens--not a lot of them, but a few to show off the rules and to facilitate one-shots or demo games.

Remove ads