ZEITGEIST An Introduction to ZEITGEIST

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Download this short two-page introduction to EN Publishing's upcoming ZEITGEIST adventure path for D&D 4th Edition and PATHFINDER RPG. Keep an eye out for previews right here on EN World, starting very soon.

Attachments

• zeitgeist.jpg
    zeitgeist.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 107
  • ZG_Intro_EN.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The PDF above has been updated. Same text, but it's the pretty version done by our wonderful layout artist rather than the crappy version done bby... well, me.

Sentack

First Post
It's a 3D rendered trailer, so maybe it's 3D but that's expensive and time consuming to make. How this plays out and how it's going to look are 2 damn good questions. The concept art to me, seems to suggest more 2D art. Maybe UO-ish or maybe more MUD based. Full 3D would take way too long, unless this has been in development for the last 2 years in secret or 2 years off.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's a 3D rendered trailer, so maybe it's 3D but that's expensive and time consuming to make. How this plays out and how it's going to look are 2 damn good questions. The concept art to me, seems to suggest more 2D art. Maybe UO-ish or maybe more MUD based. Full 3D would take way too long, unless this has been in development for the last 2 years in secret or 2 years off.

Wrong thread? :)

Remove ads