An old Friend

rucaro

First Post
Imreis,
It has been such a long time since my blade has sung with yours, soon though we shal have to try this dance once more, I am alive and well and seeking a chalenge, if you are up to it?

Rucaro

Imreis

First Post
*stops before the boards and notes something with a raises brow, quickly adding udder it with his own parcment and quill*

Rucaro,

your still alive? seems i will have to bleed out of you where you have been and break a few bones. you know how and where to find me Sabastian. know this though, you come to me in a time where my patience is thin and my blade quick to speak before my tounge. that is my warning.

Love, Imreis

*chuckles to himself as he heads away humming a somber tune*

Dawn Awakening

First Post
*Walks by the message and pauses as she reads over the notes. Her lips curve up in a smile when she spots Rucaro's name. Her lips slowly curve downward into a frown though once she reads all of it. With a gentle shake of her head and a soft sigh she tacks a note bellow Imreis's, the writting on the parchment beautiful and flowing. *

My dearest Sebastian,
I am very happy to see that you are alive and well, though it pains my heart greatly that you still do not understand. Please do not tempt fate by challenging those who you know you can not beat. I beg of you, do the right thing and just leave things be. I shall be awaiting your reply and I hope that you will be wise and think over my words.
Always,
Dawn

And Imreis.....please..come home soon. I miss you terribly....

*With another heavy sigh she looks down to the floor and walks out*

Imreis

First Post
*stops by the board with a half chuckle he adds a bit on the same paper he left before*

Dawn and Rucaro,

no death will come from this encounter as long as someone plays by the rules and keeps there head on striaght, and to Dawn. ill stop by your shop soon.

rucaro

First Post
No death shal come from this, my dearest friends. I do not wish the death of Imreis for then with whom would I find such amusement? Soon I shal come to find you Imreis, perhaps you can bring your brother in to join us?

Dawn my love,

Do not worry for me, I do not fear death or any mans blades, if my time is to end soon then it shal, but it shal end in a battle that I faught in rather than one I ran from.

Love Sebastian

Dawn Awakening

First Post
*walks up to the boards and pauses as she reads the parchments over. Her lips curve up in a smile and she laughs softly before she tacks up her own reply*

My Dearest Sebastian,
I am overjoyed to hear this news and I must admit that for a moment I was concerned about your intentions. But seeing as you have reassured my fears I must make another confession. I am still not satisfied. I will only be happy if you make one promise to me, you must come and see me before you men get into this awful business of fighting one another, as if you two haven't spared enough. Not that it matters in the least though; I just wish to see my brother and more importantly one of my dearest loved friends. Until that day arrives, I shall be eagerly awaiting your company.
Love always,
Dawn

And Imreis,
I thank you for finding the time to come and see me and I shall also be awaiting your company.
Always Yours,
Dawners
*she smiles and rereads her words before nodding to herself and walking out the door, humming a soft and joyful tune*

rucaro

First Post
*chuckles softly at the note and scribbles a reply*

Dawn my dear I will come and see you when I can, I have a few tales I must tell you of, that my writing skills could not do justice, besides what sort of rogue would I be if I did not at least share a story or to.

Love Sebastian

Remove ads