D&D 5E Anatomy of a Snafu- D&D Beyond and the Curious Contest

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
After reading your comment (t/y) I realized that perhaps, in my usual desire to make the funny (and get my good friend Phil Ken Sebben some work), I might have buried the lede or made things not completely clear.
It is clear, your threads are great, I love reading them. My comment was only that I had inadvertently made some sort of observation on your post, which was unintentional.

I am sure that WotC is acting as ethically as they need to be, it is really rare when one has the enron effect of having made so many unethical decisions, that your decision tree has only unethical decisions to make. Companies are 99% concerned with the bottom line, that is good, stay with their core competencies. Which is why unions are good in concert with companies as they help steer the companies towards a more ethical basis, that helps them, the good old "win-win" scenario.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
It is clear, your threads are great, I love reading them. My comment was only that I had inadvertently made some sort of observation on your post, which was unintentional.

I am sure that WotC is acting as ethically as they need to be, it is really rare when one has the enron effect of having made so many unethical decisions, that your decision tree has only unethical decisions to make. Companies are 99% concerned with the bottom line, that is good, stay with their core competencies. Which is why unions are good in concert with companies as they help steer the companies towards a more ethical basis, that helps them, the good old "win-win" scenario.

Well, it is Fandom now that owns D&D Beyond, I think.

I hadn't thought about Enron in a long time...

I am sure that WotC is acting as ethically as they need to be
Why do you keep coming back to WotC? As I tried to point out earlier, they are not involved in this competition. The contest was not run by them. Was not run by a company they own. Was not administered by them. And did not use their intellectual property.

DDB does not equal WotC. Is it just confusion on that or is their something else you are trying to discuss?

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
Why do you keep coming back to WotC? As I tried to point out earlier, they are not involved in this competition. The contest was not run by them. Was not run by a company they own. Was not administered by them. And did not use their intellectual property.

DDB does not equal WotC. Is it just confusion on that or is their something else you are trying to discuss?
Change DDB to WotC in my post then, the point is about the union for creatives, and how it could help people.

Remove ads