D&D 5E And just like that, no one cares about Frostmaiden any longer

EscherEnigma

Adventurer
Regarding reprints... Meh. They're minor enough to me that I'm not bothered. That said, I also bought a few of the "compendium" books from the end of 3.5, so my position on co-locating information isn't hard to guess.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Ah, I wasn't clear, I only meant in a 5e context. I usually don't consider how classes and races etc. were in previous editions, because it's just not relevant to 5e.

Yeah, the Bladesinger and the Battlerager are the only Race restricted Class options published in the whole edition, and it's a bit weird.

Weiley31

Legend
I'm probably the only crazy one that keeps those race restrictions in for both the Bladesinger and the Battlerager. Yet ironically, I have a Half-Elf Bladesinger whose entire concept revolves around the fact that she's NOT suppose to be a Bladesinger since in 2E, it was Elf only. So the entire drama stems from her having to deal with being hunted down by other Bladesingers for being a taboo towards their style. It's possible she may or may not end up becoming a Duskblade since the their style is a bastardization of the Bladesong.

Who knows what will happen.

Remove ads