• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

And now for something completely different...

I've finally hit 1000 posts! I just had to share. :p

Thanks to everyone who makes ENWorld a place that I want to keep coming back to, so I could hit this mark!

And now back to your regularly scheduled posting.

Last edited:

Psionicist

Explorer
This has nothing to do with you Mr. Cthulhu, I could have written this to anyone.

Now regarding the look-at-me-and-my-postcount-meter-threads, Honestly, who cares? Everyone here says that post count doesn't mean anything, yet this is probably the largest forum I visit in terms of postcount related threads per member (see, I am writing post counts right now!). Lets face it: Postcounts is evil!

Edit: Hey, I have a 1000 post too. Hooray! :D

Last edited:

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Psionicist said:
This has nothing to do with you Mr. Cthulhu, I could have written this to anyone.

Now regarding the look-at-me-and-my-postcount-meter-threads, Honestly, who cares? Everyone here says that post count doesn't mean anything, yet this is probably the largest forum I visit in terms of postcount related threads per member (see, I am writing post counts right now!). Lets face it: Postcounts is evil!

Congratulations Too

And while post count means nothing, one day you will look back and ask youself "When did I hit 1000 post?" This is that point in history, saved like a cave painting saying Kilroy was here! :D

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Congratulations in general terms! Hitting a milestone always feels like some sort of important event (even though it isn't, really) and it deserves to be celebrated! That's what I say!

Psionicist said:

Congats to you too!

Yes, I know the whole postcount means nothing drill, and I believe it too. I've just slowly been watching it creep from 800 to 900, and then *BAM* I hit 1000. It just feels good. So I had to shout it out for all to see, because it made me happy! :)

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'll be passing into the 5k+ graveyard sometime soon. I never wanted my postcount this high, but apparently since we don't prune threads 6 posts/day keeps adding up.

Although "postcount means nothing", when you hit a bit milestone, forget that just for a few minutes! ;) I'm about to hit 6th level in a few days, and I'll be nice and happy about it for, oh, about 10 minutes or so. :D

EDIT: D'oh! HTML code is Off in Meta.

Last edited:

diaglo

Adventurer
Joshua Dyal said:
Although "postcount means nothing", when you hit a bit milestone, forget that just for a few minutes! ;) I'm about to hit 6th level in a few days, and I'll be nice and happy about it for, oh, about 10 minutes or so. :D

you mean 4th lvl. 6th lvl is a long way off for you. i think only Crothian has achieved that here. ;)

Remove ads