(Announcement) Help me organize all of the LEW world information!

Erekose13

Explorer
Thanks Sparky for mentioning ao'Thuir. He is indeed a character from a barbaric land of elves to the north. I was trying to be vague with it so it wouldnt interfer with other stuff already established. and thanks of course to Scorpio who is trying to put together all our mad schemes into one cohesive map, cant wait to see it.

Scorpio

First Post
Ok, I wrote Janos, and haven't heard back yet. I'll be totally wrapped up in a Major Project ;)for the next 6-7 days or so, so bear with me, leave any notes or ideas here, and I'll catch up.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Scorpio

First Post
Hiya Guys,
I'm all caught up, so I can spend some time this week on your map, so keep the info coming! Janos, give me a yell when you can!

Scorpio

First Post
Alrighty folks, I can have this baby born by the 31st if I can get a few more details, something everyone can be happy with...;)
Did you decide on round vs. Hex shape? Any other bits of info anyone deems important????

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
May be a little late to throw this in... but could you put a river running through Lathirn? Doesn't have to be a major one, just something small... if it doesn't work, don't stress yourself. Just wondering. :)

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'm going to say that LEW may as well be made in a hexagon shape. It seems to make sense, just so long as your comfortable with that.

If nobody has any objections to that, then I'm just going to state that that's the way the land is shaped.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Grumble,why can't the World just be round, and make sense,grumble...
<Got that out of my system>

Sounds fine to me.

Remove ads