(Announcement) Help me organize all of the LEW world information!

Sparky

Scorpio, let me say thanks again for this, can't wait to see what you put together. Now, is there room anywhere for a frozen, icy wasteland? It can be anywhere (since there aren't poles), but the more forbidding and remote the better. It's a good sized region, smaller than Texas, but larger than Ohio. If that maps to your creation scheme at all. :)

Oh, it's called Anharath.

Scorpio

First Post
So much for EnWorld's E-mail notification....
Alright guys, I'm going to go with what I've got here. See you in a week or so!
Cheers!

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Empire of Carduth

Massive Empire located East of Orassiss, on the other side of the Bainlund Hills and the Stonepike Mountains. Currently expanding Westwards...perhaps 150 to 200 miles east of Orassis, for now...

Roman Empire on Steroids, Legions backed by Wizards,air calvary (hippogryph);largest land army on ENWorld, though they are spread out in many locations. The force arrayed against Bainlund and Stonepike is rumoured at 10,000...while the Bainlunders have barely 3,000 career soldiers and Stonepike half that (1700 or so). Not an Evil Empire specifically, but an expansionist one that seeks to subjegate and/or assimilate those on it's borders. The last great expanding of Carduth was nearly 40 years ago, when they annexed the Sultanate of Gallipona, a desert dwelling land of spices and horse traders to the South of Carduth.
Carduth is at odds with Herdrallia to the North (Goths/Celts), and seeks alliance withn Rivenblight against that Realm of barbarians. So far, none has manifested except in the most vague of ways, and always to the Elves' advantage.

Scorpio

First Post
Hello all, I beg forgiveness, I have been (fortunately or not) so busy with the FT Cartography, that I have been remiss in my obligations. However, by the end of February, your Map will be done, finis, ready. 2/29 is the ETA for the pre-final, then you can tell me what needs changing, or whatnot. I'll get that fixed ASAP as well.
Cheers!

Creamsteak

Explorer
Hey, let me just remind you,

We owe you a lot for just trying your hand at this for nothing. I'm incredibly thankful myself that we are going to be able to visualize the setting in such a way. I still have the preview sketch you did set as the background on my desktop, and I'm sure I'll do the same to the second copy.

Anyway, I'm sure once the thing is posted there will be a whole lot more people thanking you for your efforts.

Scorpio

First Post
Well thanks, CS, I think this is a pretty cool setup here, and I enjoy the game I'm in (although others may disagree,LOL)...anyway, I just didn't want folks to think I'm blowing wind. I do, but not in this case.;)

dpdx

Explorer
I very much appreciate that you're doing a map, and since I've seen the ones on the website, Scorpio, I can't wait to see what our world looks like! Yes, thank you very much, in advance.

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Our astronomer have managed to paint a picture of Enworphant (no longer need we rely upon the sketches of Atuin...):

Enworphant1.txt

Woot!

TTFN---EvilE

PS: I just realized our world has huge tusks. Ramming speed!!

Last edited:

Remove ads