Announcing Party First – An Alt History 1980s Game of Pulp Horror

Dan Davenport

Hardboiled GMshoe
Would you be interested in joining me for a Q&A in my chatroom, #randomworlds?

Past guests include Kenneth Hite, Robin D. Laws, Greg Stafford, Greg Stolze, Marc Miller, Jonathan Tweet, Margaret Weis, Mike Pondsmith, and Mark Rein•Hagen.

This is a free service, although tips are welcome at Buy Dan Davenport a Coffee. ko-fi.com/gmshoe. Your Q&A will be promoted on my Facebook feed, at six Facebook groups -- nine if it is a Kickstarter -- and on three major RPG web forums (TheRPGSite, RPGPub, and Enworld). In addition, the log of the Q&A will be maintained on my blog.

Here's the schedule: #randomworlds Q&A Schedule

(The standard time slots are 7:30-9:30 p.m. Central, Monday-Thursday except where otherwise noted. However, I can sometimes manage to do a session from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Central Monday-Thursday or from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Central on Fridays.)

Here's the shortcut to the chatroom: Mibbit IRC client widget or Kiwi IRC - The web IRC client

Here's my blog, where I save the Q&A logs: The Hardboiled GMshoe's Office

And here's the Q&A format: Q&A format

We also have a secondary chatroom on Discord: Join the Randomworlds Discord Server!

I should also mention that game authors are always welcome to hang out with us and discuss their products, and we have quite a few authors who do so on a regular basis. A Q&A simply gives you the floor to yourself. :)

Gamenomicon

Explorer
Our first new adventure, The Butcher, The Baker, and the Drekavac Maker is available now.

Party First: The Butcher, The Baker, and The Drekavac Maker is the first new adventure for the Party First roleplaying game and the TWILIGHT WORLD as a whole. Here, the players will explore a slice of rural life in the USRA and discover that , even in a sleepy little village may hide horrifying secrets.

The Party has been sent to investigate the hamlet of Proshi, a location where mysterious ghostly sightings of the mystic Yefim have been reported. This is deeply troubling to the Party establishment and must be quelled immediately. Unfortunately, all is not what it seems and they soon uncover a many layered web of con men, cults, and conspiracies that may cause them to question their very sanity

Available on DriveThruRPG.

Gamenomicon

Explorer
Patrick Kanouse over at Black Gate Magazine recently wrote up a great review of Party First. We’re very glad that they took the time to go over the game and provide us a little publicity. If you’ve been on the fence about checking the game out, please get a feel for it with this review. Likewise, be sure to check out a lot of their other great content. Chances are, if you like games like Party First, you’ll probably like the rest of Black Gate Magazine.

Party First Review on Black Gate Magazine.

Remove ads