• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Antiheroes - MnM 2e - Now scheduled for Thur and Sat! Come sign up!

So that I can participate in the first day rush into the exhibit hall (and so that I can try to win swag at the WotC booth as usual), I'll bow out of this game and sign up for the Spira one.

John Crichton

First Post
I am in! It would be good to be in the Thursday early session as RW is running a Saturday game that I will play in if we get enough players.

Is it too late to say that I have a non-Enworlder (name: Rob) interested for the early Thursday slot?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
John, I've popped your friend on the waiting list, but It's looking like there won't be any Thur am slots left. You never know, though.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Teflon Billy said:
I'd like to play the Doctor Doom analog if you have one
Will do! The closest thing right now is a megalomaniacal disembodied brain in a floating jar, but I have to adjust the character mix a bit. Removing the Gorilla Grodd analog and adding someone Doom-ish will probably work very nicely.

Last edited:

nakia

First Post
While I certainly still want to be on the waiting list, I'd only be able to make the Sat. game. So in the unlikely event that four people drop the Thursday game and my name comes up next, someone else can have that slot (if that makes sense).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads