"Antman and the Wasp: Quantumania" trailer released

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
Since time travel is accomplished via the quantum realm, and it's time travel that generates branching timelines, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for the quantum realm to exist across multiple timelines or universes. Heck, the entire TVA could be down there somewhere.
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the TVA was in the Quantum Realm. That could help explain Kang's connection with it and this movie.

Stalker0

Legend
I think we also have precedent for other realms that span the multiverse. I’m guessing the dark dimension is a single place that can touch any of the multiverses. Or perhaps the dimension Wanda summoned her demons from, which is how she kept bringing them in to different universes

MarkB

Legend
You folks are speaking like the MCU has something like a set cosmology.

The cosmology can and will bend to fit the story they want to tell.
Quite possibly, but they tend to approach such things on a bit of a larger scale, and they've been building this multiverse thread across multiple shows and movies for awhile. There's no reason not to think they'll maintain at least some continuity between them.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Quite possibly, but they tend to approach such things on a bit of a larger scale, and they've been building this multiverse thread across multiple shows and movies for awhile. There's no reason not to think they'll maintain at least some continuity between them.

Continuity can be maintained with the order, "Do not contradict what has already been established, without a good explanation". They don't need to have the MCU equivalent of the Great Wheel designed beforehand.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Continuity can be maintained with the order, "Do not contradict what has already been established, without a good explanation". They don't need to have the MCU equivalent of the Great Wheel designed beforehand.

Agreed.

Honestly, the vast majority of people that watch don't even require the good explanation.

Zeno: So, how do explain the quantum realm in light of the multiverse and Omnipotence City, keeping in mind the issues with time travel?

Achilles:
giphy.gif

Zeno: ..... have I mentioned recently that I hate you?

Remove ads