• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

Anubisware Encounter Manager

Azraeus

Villager
So, I've beeen using the encounter manager on my laptop to run my campaigns and it works great. However, I updated to Windows 7 and now I can't find it...correction, I can't find the 64 bit version, which is what I need. Apparently, Geek's Dream Girl and him had a falling out, and I can't seem to get the forums for it to work. Can anyone help me? Also, I noticed V1 dropped the monster stat blocks...is there any way to get those back?

Azraeus

Villager
Azraeus, what's the program like? I know little about it.
It's built for 4th Ed. D&D, but usable for others (and FREE)

-Tracks Initiative
-Tracks HP and Defences
-Tracks attacks
-Tracks Status effects (including a "did X save against Y" pop up box)

It does more, but I basically use it for those things. If you DM 4th with a comp, there is absolutely no reason not to use it.

I've recently started looking for a 64 bit version of this app too, but I am unable to access the forums (I get 404 errors for anything on anubisware.com) does anyone havethe 64 bit version? Does it even exist?

Advertisement