• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any comments on my dungeon mag adventure?

Hi Campbell,

Heart of the Iron God was a good read. Very original. It's well above my current campaign's party level, but I may incorporate it later.

If so, I'll probably alter the scenario a bit, and use it for a Scarred Lands Campaign, wher the colossus is actually the Golem of Mithril!

Cheers and welcome to the boards,

BFG

edit: forgot a word: "Lands"

Last edited:

Guillaume

Julie and I miss her
Drake_DM said:
It was Heart of the Iron God from issue 97 I believe.

Not that I disliked it. In fact, I think it was original and well written. Read it twice, which I rarely do except for adventures I'm actually running.

Unfortunately, I think this adventure was overshadowed by Life's Bazaar, which I had been eagerly waiting for. I'll probably have to reread it in a few months to get a good appreciation of it.

In any case, congratulations on getting it published.

Olive

Explorer
Re: Re: Any comments on my dungeon mag adventure?

Guillaume said:
Unfortunately, I think this adventure was overshadowed by Life's Bazaar, which I had been eagerly waiting for. I'll probably have to reread it in a few months to get a good appreciation of it.

This is almost certainly the case... It was also a bit high level for me...

tburdett

Explorer
My players have just reached the level where this adventure is appropriate. Once they rescue a captured companion from Ogres and Frost Giants they will meet up with your fabulous construct.

Droogie

Explorer
Interesting adventure. I'd like to run it if I ever get my players to that point.

Were you inspired by the old OD&D Companion-level adventure Earthshaker by any chance?

Remove ads