Any comments on my dungeon mag adventure?

Hi Campbell,

Heart of the Iron God was a good read. Very original. It's well above my current campaign's party level, but I may incorporate it later.

If so, I'll probably alter the scenario a bit, and use it for a Scarred Lands Campaign, wher the colossus is actually the Golem of Mithril!

Cheers and welcome to the boards,

BFG

edit: forgot a word: "Lands"

Last edited:

Guillaume

Julie and I miss her
Drake_DM said:
It was Heart of the Iron God from issue 97 I believe.

Not that I disliked it. In fact, I think it was original and well written. Read it twice, which I rarely do except for adventures I'm actually running.

Unfortunately, I think this adventure was overshadowed by Life's Bazaar, which I had been eagerly waiting for. I'll probably have to reread it in a few months to get a good appreciation of it.

In any case, congratulations on getting it published.

Olive

Explorer
Re: Re: Any comments on my dungeon mag adventure?

Guillaume said:
Unfortunately, I think this adventure was overshadowed by Life's Bazaar, which I had been eagerly waiting for. I'll probably have to reread it in a few months to get a good appreciation of it.

This is almost certainly the case... It was also a bit high level for me...

tburdett

Explorer
My players have just reached the level where this adventure is appropriate. Once they rescue a captured companion from Ogres and Frost Giants they will meet up with your fabulous construct.

Droogie

Explorer
Interesting adventure. I'd like to run it if I ever get my players to that point.

Were you inspired by the old OD&D Companion-level adventure Earthshaker by any chance?

Remove ads