• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Any news on the Official WoTC 3.5 Errata Updates ? and Whats up about 2nd Printings ?

Hackenslash

First Post
Hello All,

Well after spending the last 3 hours scouring the Wizard Web site and associated links, I have found Official Errata for 3.0 DnD Core Books but not for 3.5 DnD. They did mention about Errata being in second printings, So is that what's gonna happen with the 3.5 Books and the public gets the spend more money on the Errata'ed Books ? What is most puzzling are the dates associated with the publication of these Errata's. For example the Players Hand Book Errata is Dated Aug.2001, a year after it was originally released ?? and the Monster Manual Errata was March 2002. So my concern is that WoTC will not be thinking about publishing Official 3.5 Errata....and lord knows it needs to.....for probably another year. And then maybe in the form of another Book ? Does anyone have any further information on this and if so can they clarify WoTC's Errata and 2nd Print Policies. I am aware of ENWolrds 3.5 Errata Threads but I was hoping for somthing more official from WoTC. I have tried e-mailing WoTC Customer Service but have not had a response yet. That e-mail was sent about 9 days ago. Any news would be appreciated. Cheers All.:)

Remove ads