• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any Other Multiclass Classes?

Rawhide

First Post
Is anyone aware of another source of classes designed only to be accessed with the Multiclass feats?

Alera Publishing Group did one in their Nobles book, which I picked up on the recommendation of Owen Stephens' blog (and love). And Mr. Stephens is doing a lot of them in his short Multiclass Monday posts, but are there any other sources out there?

My players are really enjoyting being able to quickly and easily customize characters with things like this.
If there are some I'm not aware of, I'd love to look at them. (Since I have nothing better to do, as I'm not going to Gen Con and most of my play group is).

Stuntman

First Post
There are various weapons features that can only be accessed via taking hte multiclass and power swap feats. In Dragon Magazine, if you want to use a whip, you sort of multiclass into a whip user by taking the multiclass feat and then power swap feats. I only glanced at the article, but I believe there were other specialty weapons that are done this way as well.

There is also the Spellscarred in Forgotten Realms that can only be access via multiclassing.

Remove ads