Anybody know when the Bestiary will be out in hard copy?

Kender42

Explorer
I will also note that we ran sold out events at Origins this year (they parked us right in front of the D&D room - so all the people going to play D&D had to walk past tables of fun-having 13th Age folk!) and we just added still more events to GenCon.

There's a lot coming, and a lot of activity out there. :) Don't lose heart!

exile

First Post
The lady at their booth at Origins seemed a little sad that they didn't have new product for the show. I'm hoping to scoop up a few new items at GenCon.

waderockett

Explorer
Once Cat got back from Origins she went full owlbear on getting a status report from the printer, and found out what's been going on. Contrary to Pelgrane's instructions, they didn't send the books out to Pelgrane's warehouses in early June. Now that this misunderstanding been cleared up, the plan is that Pelgrane will email pre-order customers before the end of June confirming their addresses (something Pelgrane had planned to do in early June, once the books shipped), with a ship date of early July for pre-orders. Simon told the distributor not to ship to anyone else until they've sent out books to pre-order customers.

Kender42

Explorer
I'm really jones'ing to see it. I mean, the FreeRPG Day adventure was probably the prettiest *module* I've ever seen, with glossy paper and all. The Bestiary is going to be great!

Remove ads