• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone else here into bizarre cult movies?

tecnowraith

First Post
Well amlost all that was mentioned and more I have on VHS and I am willing to sell. I have alot movies close 200-300 movies on tape (most are 3 movies on one tape).

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Faerl'Elghinn said:
I. LOVE. THAT. MOVIE.

"Hey, kid, you wanna Hershey's bar?"

I hated that movie, but it was probably because we analysed it in English in High School. Analysing things spoils them sometimes.

Did you know that the kid was Christian Bale, star of the unusual movies American Psycho and Velvet Goldmine (also starring Ewan MacGregor as a pseudo Iggy Pop). He was also in the film Swing Kids, an excellent film about underground swing dancers under the Nazi Regime.

You didn't think it worth mentioning that it was Christian Bale, star of the movies Reign of Fire and Batman Begins? :)

I remember watching Reign of Fire, and thinking "This grizzled, bearded, gravel-voiced guy is Jim?"

-Hyp.

Last edited:

Faerl'Elghinn

First Post
Hypersmurf said:
You didn't think it worth mentioning that it was Christian Bale, star of the movies Reign of Fire and Batman Begins? :)

I remember watching Reign of Fire, and thinking "This grizzled, bearded, gravel-voiced guy is Jim?"

-Hyp.

Yeah, but those don't really fit into this thread...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads