Anyone else not have their GenCon badge?

der_kluge

Adventurer
(aside from those that didn't order one!)

I ordered mine quite a while back, and I know there were some here that had already received theirs. I was wondering if there were others that had ordered them, but had not yet received them.

If so, I can stop worrying, I suppose.

Crothian

First Post
WEll, as my cicumstances are a little different this might not help as much but I'm going to be picking mine up at the Con.

If you don't receive it today, email GenCon about it. I think today was the date that they said to email if you haven't received it yet. Don't want you to worry, but I'd try to contact them asap.

der_kluge

Adventurer
Thanks, CL. I've been eagerly checking the mail everyday, but no dice (or badge, in this case). I'm a designated referee (or whatever they call it), so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
die_kluge said:
Ok, I feel a little better knowing I'm not alone.

I don't suppose there's some kind of status on their website, is there?

Not really, it says if you do not have your badge by July 11, 2003 email them. I think they are West Coast so later today may see something on the site.

Paladinwife

First Post
ATTENTION

Okay...I spoke to the GenCon people and here is the deal...The last of the badges are being sent today, however...a lot of people were apparently not looking closely enough when ordering and clicked 'will call' instead of 'ship to me' on their registration. If you are not sure what you did, call today (206) 957-EXPO. Also, Jeanette Keblish had her baby on Sunday (Director of sales and Marketing for GenCon) so don't leave her messages or e-mail. Call or e-mail Linsay Ohman instead, please.:D

der_kluge

Adventurer
I sent my email. I'm 99.9% confident that I chose the "ship to me" option. So, we'll see if they reply to my response. Thanks for the update, Paladinwife.

Remove ads