• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone else STILL having these problems?

Lince'sa

First Post
Right now I see, on the right hand side of the screen on the list of most recent postings. Some of them, I can see, have the Topic, and under them have the most recent poster. I can click on the topic and see the entire thread and make a post. That's how it's suppsoed to work.

Others however I just see the most recent poster. so I cannot see the topic and thus cannot see the thread and and cannot make a post. HOWEVER! there is hope, this problem only occurs with Internet Exporer. I thought I'd wait for IE 7, hoping that would fix the problem, but alas it remains. If I use Firefox it works fine, all the posts thread Topics can be seen, all the most recent posters. I can use the topic link to view the post and make post myself.

Also again this is ONLY with Internet Explorer, with Firefox it works fine.
if I need to edit my profile (the one accessable only through clicking on your name in the room/names list on the right and clicking profile), it brings up the same (uneditable) window I'd see if I were looking at anyone else's profile.

I made a psot about this a couple times before I figure it's time to refresh it.

Kalreil

First Post
I have both. However i can click the little arrow to see the most recent post in a topic with just a user name. The second is more vexing. No idea how to fix it, and I know at least one other with the same issue.

Jeajea

First Post
I use Firefox and I've never had this problem. Odd to hear about it. I do have a different problem though, which I *think* is not just mine - I get booted from the chats, a lot. I mean, a lot a lot. Is this a known issue?

Akea

First Post
I get booted every now and then, and for the life of me I can't get the site to show up again. I'm still tangling with that, though... just wondering if anyone else is facing the same issue.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
I have the problem of not seeing the thread title, but, I can click to view the last post.
I haven't tried FireFox, though.
And I haven't tried to edit my profile.

Remove ads