anyone have a link for Splat Book Feats?

Ardenian

First Post
i have a SRD20 pdf on all the feats, which are part of the PHB and the DMG.. i'm looking for a list (link) to a place that has all the other feats. I'm building a Kensai, and am currently a 3rd level fightor, and have a feat available..

i was thinking about Power Attack, or Dodge... but they seem so vanilla... i'd like to take something 'off the beaten path'.

thanks
[a]

rgard

Adventurer
Ardenian said:
i have a SRD20 pdf on all the feats, which are part of the PHB and the DMG.. i'm looking for a list (link) to a place that has all the other feats. I'm building a Kensai, and am currently a 3rd level fightor, and have a feat available..

i was thinking about Power Attack, or Dodge... but they seem so vanilla... i'd like to take something 'off the beaten path'.

thanks
[a]

Best place to start would be the Complete Warrior. Loads of feats there to get you on your way.

Thanks,
Rich

Shane_Leahy

First Post
The WotC site has a list of all the feat published by them. It does not have all the game text but has a small blurb. You need the books for the game text but it is good for searching for feats and letting you know where they are.

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter

starwed

First Post
You might look over the Netbook of Feats too. Although I think many of the feats might be on the weak side, that should just make it easier to convince the DM to let you take one if it strikes your fancy.

Remove ads