• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Anyone have a XCL spreadsheet with 3.5e monsters?

And..speaking of Access...

If you happen to have a copy of E-Tools hanging around, it is built on a database structure that can be queried/crunched to your hearts content...

(one you figure out which table it hides in.... I took a quick peek under the hood and couldn't tell by table names...)

Nail

First Post
Gerion of Mercadia said:
If you are wanting to check out a database program - the MicroBorg one is called MS Access. It can import and "sort" an Excel sheet btw.
I should look into MS Access of course......

FWIW, I found a digital source for all the monster stats, although it's not quite in in a "ready to use" format for me....but close. It's in this thread.

MonsterForge. Who'da thunk.

I'll have to write some equations to get it to work as I'd like it, but: no big deal.

Thanks, everyone!

Laman Stahros

First Post
Nail said:
I should look into MS Access of course......

FWIW, I found a digital source for all the monster stats, although it's not quite in in a "ready to use" format for me....but close. It's in this thread.

MonsterForge. Who'da thunk.

I'll have to write some equations to get it to work as I'd like it, but: no big deal.

Thanks, everyone!
That was the one I was pointing to. Enjoy.

Nail

First Post
It would be nice if there was a way for "the internet" to collaborate on that one. That is, if someone finds a mistake in the MOnsterForge, they just fix it and send it in.

Beholders, for example.......:)

Scharlata

First Post
Nail said:
...i'm mostly interested in crunching numbers on AC, hp, Atk, CR, etc....

I've got one, but it could be lots better.

Hi!

I don't know if this is of use to you or anyone but it's a try and it's not complete...

Kind regards

Attachments

• Creature Catalog 3.5 NEW.zip
    429.5 KB · Views: 384

Laman Stahros

First Post
Nail said:
It would be nice if there was a way for "the internet" to collaborate on that one. That is, if someone finds a mistake in the MOnsterForge, they just fix it and send it in.

Beholders, for example.......:)
Heroforge Yahoo group. Join up and submit any errors that you find. It is a collaborative effort just like Heroforge is.

Remove ads