• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone in Raleigh (or Triangle region), NC?

keptsimple

First Post
International travel and other commitments have kept me from playing for the past year (I used to post semi-regularly on ENworld under a different name). But I'm eager to get back into playing an in-person game.

I'm well-versed in Forgotten Realms and Monte Cook's Arcana Unearthed/Evolved. But I'd be interested in giving almost anything a shot. Ongoing campaign? New campaign? Need a DM? Let me know. I'd be most interested in a sunday evening or weeknight game.

absinthe_pernod

First Post
NC Triangle area...

Hi,
I just read your post. Like you I have been out of the gaming arena for a little while. I was running a 3.0 campaign in a mixed setting (Largely based on the Warhammer Fantasy setting and Privateer Press' Iron Kingdoms), but after leaving grad school the need to find a job put the campaign on hold. I will be starting the campaign up again here shortly. I am live in Garner and generally run a Sunday afternoon campaign. I have 2 confirmed returning players, and possibly 1-4 newbies. Though as you can imagine, you never know who will commit and who will not. If you would like to know more, e-mail me at malkor_morgul@yahoo.com
Sincerely,
Mike

Remove ads