• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone seen this yet

Craer

First Post
::hyperventilates:: IMUSTSEETHISMOVIETHEDAYITCOMESOUTOHPLEASEOHPLEASELETITCOMEOUTVERYVERYVERYVERYASOON. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Fayredeth

First Post
The story focuses on Drew, a "nerdy" but creative young man who is fascinated by the world of fantasy and heroes. Drew filters his creative endeavors into playing the fantasy role-playing game Monsters and Mages with his friends Chris, Steve, and Connor. When Drew and his friends decide to mimic their fantasy characters in real life, they embark on many adventures within their hometown.

Things go well until a Adder, a dark sorcerer, seeks to destroy the four adventurers. Faced with this dilemma, Drew and his friends decide they must seek out Larry Lorax , the creator of Monsters and Mages, to help defeat the evil sorcerer.

Wow... I wonder if I'll be able to see it somewhere... sure would prove interesting. And boy, does it hit home, still being in high school myself and all....

Larry Lorax. That's great!

Rashak Mani

First Post
This is BS ? Looks like it...

Who would name a film "Dorks"... Nerds would still be acceptable. This isnt for real... I dont think so at least.

Neat idea... bad execution.

Remove ads