• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

apocalypse stats

sophocles

First Post
hey all

anyone know where i can find stats for the apocalypse .. i saw them once .. and i swear it was here .. where all the monser-design'g masters hang out .. but i can't find em now

any help thoughts would be most welcome

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
The apocalypse? More of a concept than a monster...

Perhaps you're thinking of the apodalypse? If not, Green Ronin's Book of Fiends has an apocalypse beast that might be what you're looking for. Seven heads, ten horns, that one.

Demiurge out.

sophocles

First Post
umm not quite .. but thanks

i'm looking for a stated representation of the personication of The Apocalypse

Death
Famine
War
Pestilence

sorry about the mix-up and maybe this thread should really be in the home-brew.. on further thought .. if mod bumped it i wouldn't mind .. but would appreciate any further ideas for statistical representations of these awesome characters

rom90125

Banned
Banned
demiurge1138 said:
The apocalypse? More of a concept than a monster...
If not, Green Ronin's Book of Fiends has an apocalypse beast that might be what you're looking for. Seven heads, ten horns, that one.
Demiurge out.

actually, it is called an Armageddon Beast...

Kwitchit

First Post
sophocles said:
umm not quite .. but thanks

i'm looking for a stated representation of the personication of The Apocalypse

Death
Famine
War
Pestilence

sorry about the mix-up and maybe this thread should really be in the home-brew.. on further thought .. if mod bumped it i wouldn't mind .. but would appreciate any further ideas for statistical representations of these awesome characters

There are d20 modern stats in (of course) d20 apocalypse. They may not be as terrifying as what you want though- they're CR13

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads