• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aragorn barely beats the Goblin King

Darkwolf

First Post
<MeowthBot> Aragorn: I find your son to be sickly, your kingdom to be disgusting, and your reflexes to be sloppy.
<Darkwolf> probably true...all 7 of them..
<Aragorn> how many players are there in yb?
<GoblinKing> wanna know my stats aragorn?
<Aragorn> yep
<Aragorn> wanna know mine/
<GoblinKing> YB-1, 6-12, fist, dagger, fof
<GoblinKing> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> GoblinKing: I find your uncle to be honorless, your graveyard to be dilapidated, and your attacking to be flippant.
<Darkwolf> players I don't know...there are over 50 characters created...only half of those(may be generous) are active
<Aragorn> judge?
* Darkwolf waves
* GoblinKing points
<Darkwolf> I need stats aragorn
<Aragorn> YB-D1, 1-2, Sig-Dragon, Dojo-Thunder, fof
<Darkwolf> sloppy reflexes? no wonder you tumbled back to yellow belt GK!
<Darkwolf> insults Aragorn
<Aragorn> 3 Flag Speed
<Darkwolf> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the tundra south of the Jade Gate on the morning of the wolf.
<GoblinKing> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> GoblinKing: The snake flies in the midst of the dungeon; averts the descent of the bamboo!
<GoblinKing> done
<Aragorn> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Aragorn: The vine devastates the well; stands within the violence of the clouds!
<Aragorn> fof
<Aragorn> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Aragorn: The mongoose bows near the plain; absorbs the storm of the plant then it roughly shields the roar of the ki!
<Darkwolf> Aragorns defense helps defend against GK and Aragorn's offense devastates GKs
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || 2 Aragorn, 0 Goblin King'
<Aragorn> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Aragorn: The dragon rains upon the desert as it scatters the steel; absorbs the blood of the
the roar of the ki!
<Darkwolf> Aragorns defense helps defend against GK and Aragorn's offense devastates GKs
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || 2 Aragorn, 0 Goblin King'
<Aragorn> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Aragorn: The dragon rains upon the desert as it scatters the steel; absorbs the blood of the lightbeam!
<GoblinKing> BOOO!
<GoblinKing> !mb ybfight
<GoblinKing> duh
<GoblinKing> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> GoblinKing: The toad severs the ravine and bashes the rain; negates the storm of the fell dagger!
<GoblinKing> fof
<GoblinKing> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> GoblinKing: The rat impales the wetlands; absorbs the stab of the lightning!
<Darkwolf> hmm...
<Darkwolf> I've seen some hail storms before...I'm glad I'm not out in the dragon rain....
<Darkwolf> however, GK's defense is good against storms...
<Darkwolf> and GK's toad offense bashes the rain(must be a big toad to do anything against a dragon)
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || 2 Aragorn, 2 Goblin King'
<GoblinKing> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> GoblinKing: The ki-rin quells the pond; absorbs the punch of the amphibian! *yen*
<GoblinKing> done
<Aragorn> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Aragorn: The sword storms the cemetery; fends off the kick of the mist!
<Aragorn> done
<Darkwolf> you two could have made this easy you know......
<Aragorn> sorry
<Aragorn> :)
<Darkwolf> Point, Match, and yen go to.......
<Darkwolf> Aragorn!
<Aragorn> yeah
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel'

Remove ads