• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aragorn Vs Rini (DW Judging)

Aragorn

First Post
Slipping back to 3-4, Aragorn looks to regain his honor yet again.

Aragorn
Yellow Belt D1 3-4
Sig Style Dragon
Dojo Style Thunder
1 Yen
Fists of Fury

Last edited:

Rini

First Post
::Rini pokes her head in::

Hello? Are you still waiting? I can usually be around for an hour a day.

Rini
yellow belt 0
3-4
yen:3
Items: none
Sig styles: fang, sword
Fists of Fury (x1)

Aragorn

First Post
I accept your offer Rini. But I must tell you that

I find your grandfather to be boorish, your citadel to be drab, and your concentration to be honorless.

I wish to fight for a three flag speed strategy with judge Gen moves.

Rini

First Post
For the sake of speeding things up, I will forgo my insult and let you go first with all the things you mentioned. :D

::Aragorn hears Rini muttering about a stupid computer as she bows...::

Darkwolf

First Post
If you two wish I'll judge this fight...

MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the village east of the Cho-ma Market Square on the night of the cherry blossom.

Aragorn
<MeowthBot> 1: The owl lies near the tower; shreds the thrust of the dark sunbeam!
<MeowthBot> 2: The scorpion drops atop the vale; parries the beauty of the water!
<MeowthBot> 3: The blizzard crushes the tundra; averts the chaos of the fire!
<MeowthBot> 4: The fang appears upon the badlands; avoids the roar of the armor!
<MeowthBot> 5: The thunder breaks the palace; conceals the violence of the body!

Rini
<MeowthBot> 1: The lizard impales the wetlands; scatters the onslaught of the bird!
<MeowthBot> 2: The dagger moves from the badlands; blocks the efforts of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 3: The tiger sweeps next to the fountain; silences the edge of the lightbeam!
<MeowthBot> 4: The chimera leaps from the canyon; guards against the foray of the wyrm!
<MeowthBot> 5: The mantis leaps upon the swamp; completely silences the onslaught of the bamboo!

Aragorn

First Post
Aragorn moves in to attack in an attempt to break Rini

The thunder breaks the palace; conceals the violence of the body!

FOF

The owl lies near the tower; shreds the thrust of the dark sunbeam!

Last edited:

Rini

First Post
Well, I counter that with:

Fits of Ferocious [Rinis]! (aka FoF)
~3: The tiger sweeps next to the fountain; silences the edge of the lightbeam!...~

There go the thunder...

~2: The dagger moves from the badlands; blocks the efforts of the willow!~

And there go not the hottest of moves. :D

Darkwolf

First Post
For once being next to something is going to help...as you are next to where the thunder smacks and get missed by the crumbling palace..and then the tiger causes Aragorn to be swept off of his feet into the rubble pile.

Point and FoF Rini!
2 flags Rini;

Last edited:

Rini

First Post
?
True. Why does he have a flag?

::Due to this confusion, Rini shall wait to post tommorrow. I should be here for quite some time tommorrow. :D::

Remove ads