• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aragorn Vs Sidhe Li (Darkwolf Judging)

Aragorn

First Post
After restoring his honour against Deathstalker, Aragorn sets out in search of more action.

Aragorn
Yellow Belt 0
Record 3-3
Sig Style - Dragon
Dojo Style - Thunder
Fist Of Fury
Yen 6

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
"I will fight you if you are willing," says Sidhe Li approaching the other man.

"You must know that you will lose however."

Sidhe Li
Green Belt 2 (11-6); (0 yen)
Student of the Clawed Wolf and the Sword of the Falcon
Master of Emotions
Fist of Fury (x1), Chi Strike

Owner of a Staff (Staff Style)

Aragorn

First Post
Willing? I am eager.

I find your guard to be unnecessary, your kingdom to be bland, and your philosophy to be misused.

Ooc -: I seek a three flag speed strategy with judge gen moves if I win insults.

Wicht

Hero
sorry - got bumped off the boards for a while :(

"Oh yeah, well I find your puppy to be incredibly foul-smelling, your basement to be unkempt, and your dojo to be careless."

I will take a 5 flag strategy speed match if I win - and judge generated moves are fine

Darkwolf

First Post
Aragorn wins insults...

MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the steppes south-west of Ssu-Ma's Tomb on the night of the needle.

Aragorn
<MeowthBot> 1: The chopstick falls next to the savanna; quells the punch of the snow!
<MeowthBot> 2: The lizard strikes on top of the savanna; grasps the rising of the scythe!
<MeowthBot> 3: The lotus blossom parts the village; blocks the efforts of the fire!
<MeowthBot> 4: The owl swims by the vineyard; averts the drive of the fire!
<MeowthBot> 5: The staff glides from the coast; shreds the roar of the chi!

Sidhe Li
<MeowthBot> 1: The phoenix rides over the madlands; dodges the terror of the lily!
<MeowthBot> 2: The northstar lies next to the foothills; blocks the speed of the chi!
<MeowthBot> 3: The jaguar cuts the cemetery; parts the stab of the dark sunbeam! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 4: The ki-rin spins close to the glade; silences the stab of the water!
<MeowthBot> 5: The panther sweeps near the dungeon; conceals the violence of the comet!

Wicht

Hero
yuck - my only satisfaction in this hand is that Aragorn's moves are just as bad as mine :p ;)

Adopting the stance of the Jaguar, Sidhe Li goes for a low cutting strike, placing all his power behind it in a fearsome chi-strike.

Chi Strike!
The jaguar cuts the cemetery; parts the stab of the dark sunbeam! *yen*

reiella

Explorer
[ Heh Wicht, we may want to consider changing the chance for the 'defensive' moves to come up to 1 in 5 or somesuch instead of a flat 50% chance. ]

Aragorn

First Post
"Hmm"

Against the Jaguar, Aragorn opts for the Lizard style, aiming for Sidhe Li's head

The lizard strikes on top of the savanna; grasps the rising of the scythe

Darkwolf

First Post
Round to the jaguar!

Point and yen Sidhe Li!
1 flag Sidhe Li; 0 flags Aragorn

Now you flip who goes first...Aragorn, you're next.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads