• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arcane Lense

Gulla

Adventurer
Our group is currently in posession of an "Arcane Lense", and I'm trying to figure out how much it is worth (mostly because I want to use the item in my campaign also).

The Item is a lense that gives Analyze Dweomer when looked through, if you have the spell on your spellist and trigger the effect.

So initially I thought it was a simpel casterlevel*spellevel*useactivated (2000 GP, right?)

But that is not completely right, I guess. What is the cost of a spelltrigger-item with unlimited charges?

Håkon

Dakkareth

First Post
If the lens had charges, it would work like a wand with a price of spell level * caster level * 750 (49500 gp). As charged items cost half as much as unlimited use ones, I'd double this - 99000gp.

If the items was command-word activated (and thus usable by all), the price would be 118800gp. The difference seems in line with the restrictions to my eyes.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads