• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arcane Might Part 1: The Search for Home (Still running)

Snowtiger

First Post
Beleril relates Saeval's story regarding the Krypt Garden Forest, Aravilar's murder and his home occupied by the murderer.

Saeval chuckles at your explanation and speaks: "Hmm... As much as I love to dwell in politics, I'm sorry to say that it has been quite silnent lately on that direction. Only a small inconvenience with a large group of bandits northwest of here." He then sighs heavily and continues: "And I don't think this has anything to do with politics, but one of my oldest friends - a druid - has died recently. One of his friends, a hawk, came here to tell me that my friend had been killed by some other man who seemed to be making a mockery of druids. My friend had quite a nice home in the Krypt Garden Forest north of here, and frankly, I'm pretty sure that he'd rather have it used as a school of magic than by this... man, his murderer."

Zhure

First Post
Lugash

"I spoke to a Helmite Paladin named Dorn. He told me about a sect of Banites that could be rooted out of a ruined Helm temple, north-east of the city. It'd be quite a good deed to assist them."

shaff

First Post
Armel:
"Oh, my mistake, i forgot to tell everyone that the bandits i was told about have a bounty on them as well, so if we go that route we can make some money from it too."

shaff

First Post
Armel:
"So, shall we put it to a vote then? Although I like the idea of a bandit hideout on the coast, there may be too many of them for us to take alone, even though there is a bounty. To me, Malark's fortress sounds the best. Tyrog, what do u think?"

Tyrog:
"I agree milord."

OOC: im guessing that XAEL planned on us going to Malarks, thats y he placed the merchants in the bar. But thats just my observations.

Jaik

First Post
(Assuming Weslin is back now, having made his inquiries) "I also like the idea of going after Malark. The upside and the downside is that nobody knows exactly where his mansion is, and no-one who's followed his servants to it have returned. So, it is both well-hidden and well-defended."

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Myrkskog pipes up 'Well, that Bandit-Lair seems the closest thing, though I do like the lead we have from the merchants. I vote for either of these.'

Xael

First Post
OOC: I didn't really plan anything. I just threw some places off the top of my head. You can go wherever you want, I'll only put the place together (or take it down ;)) when you arrive there.

I posted something at the OOC thread.

Snowtiger

First Post
"From looking at all of our maps together.. it appears that each of our 'finds' are about equidistant. I think we need to do some reconnaissance on Malark's 'house' before we commit to it. If we decide to go after Malark, I would still like to clean out the old druid's murderer later on (in the Krypt Garden Forest). That situation really gives me a bad feeling. An evil druid's influence could have a *vast* impact on a large area."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads