• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arcane Might Part 1: The Search for Home (Still running)

shaff

First Post
Armel:
"yes, that is important too, but all these missions are important, right now we must focus on the one that will get us a stronghold. But i agree, we do need to take care of the druid situation later on, after we get settled."

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Kavernus has been sitting and listening to all the thoughts. he stands up and says I see how this will work. We liberate the building that the debtor is in and from there we can adventure to raise more money to restructure the "guildhouse" from there. His eyes shine like onyx and he grins a toothy smile. We can have the best of all worlds here if we plan ahead. by helping all these people we will build trust and earn a good reputation. Now lets get more information about the region that Malerk's home/our new guild house is in.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Myrkskog nods his agreement with Kavernus' suggestion 'Well spoken, friend, now we need a plan, lads...What has anyone come up with?'

Zhure

First Post
Lugash

"Just to make things fast, I'll vote for checking into Malark's mansion. After we look it over, maybe we'll decide it's too dangerous or inappropriate. And when we're done, the Banite temple and Druid's temple excursions might give us a chance to do good in the community."

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Well spoken my Dwarven compatriot. Let us assume that that will be the plan for now. Kavernus says. Our next order of business would be the hireing of a staff to oversee our investment.

Snowtiger

First Post
ooc: What time-of-day is it? How long would it take us to reach the general region of Malark's house?

"Do we have descriptions of Malark's staff from the merchants? Or will one of them assist us in spotting so that we can follow the staff member back to Malark's?"

Last edited:

Jaik

First Post
"I have asked several of my contacts to alert me the next time Malark's servants come to town. We can follow them back to their base. Granted, nobody who has tried this has ever returned...

shaff

First Post
"yes but we arent just anyone, we are... *tries to think of the name of our soon to be guild...* ummm, what is our guild's name?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads