• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arcane Might Part 1: The Search for Home (Still running)

Zhure

First Post
Lugash

"Just a suggestion of a future application, not a call to action. I think I might research the ability myself, via psionics."

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:For the love of Huitzipochtli, don't name your mules/horses after horrid hip=hop/pop acts....Just shoot the poor things now, man.

IC: Myrkskog takes a nap in the wagon...

Xael

First Post
You still continue for about an hour, and after that the mules/donkeys start showing silent protests that indicate that they would probably like to rest. The path has gotten more rocky as it's now gotten closer to the cliffs, but its still visible. The rock formations start some 100 feet away from the road (left of you).

The sun has almost disappeared behind the mountains.

OOC: You know, with the price of three Mount spells, you could double your travel distance per day. That would force you to leave the mules behind or kill them though, unless you can think of something.

Snowtiger: Let's continue the armor discussion in the OOC thread.

Argent: No offence, but could you add couple of spaces in the Kavernus "sheet" in the Rogue's Gallery thread. It's a bit hard to read.

Others: There's a poll in the OOC thread, which I'd like a few more ansvers.

I'm away from home for two weeks, starting sunday, and I don't know if I have access to computer and/or internet. So there's probably going to be a pause in the game, unless you manage to brag between yourselves for the whole time.

Last edited:

Zhure

First Post
Lugash

"Let's stop and give the beasts a rest. I could use a short constitutional walk myself," Lugash says.

Once the team has come to a complete rest, Lugash will bound off, showing a lot of spring for a dwarf. Using his spear as a walking stick, he'll set out toward the rocky outcroppings at a brisk pace.

shaff

First Post
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven said:
OoC:For the love of Huitzipochtli, don't name your mules/horses after horrid hip=hop/pop acts....Just shoot the poor things now, man.

IC: Myrkskog takes a nap in the wagon...

OOC: LOL, i was wondering if someone would notice.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads