• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arcane Might Part 1: The Search for Home (Still running)

Zhure

First Post
Lugash the Fair

Lugash strides back, still using his spear as a walking staff. "Harrumph, nothing of note here, but a pleasant walk nonetheless."

Jumping back aboard the wagon: "Let's be off."

Xael

First Post
You continue, and after an another hour (which makes a total of nine today) other one of Armel's donkeys starts to show more signs of tiring. You can still continue, but the last rays of sunlight are going to disappear very soon, and you would probably have to dig up torches or other source of light.

OOC: Do you continue? The donkeys can take couple points of nonlethal (ex-subdual) damage, and only one mule has actually failed the constitution check.

If not, I just want to see/hear a quick plan of your camping habits. After that we can just skip time until something interesting happens.

Zhure

First Post
Lugash

Lugash clambers off the wagon as they roll to a stop and volunteers to help start a fire, then take first watch.

:)

Jaik

First Post
Since Weslin is riding in someone else's wagon, he'll let them decide when to stop for the night. Since he has no magical effects to contribute to camp safety, he'll volunteer for a watch if needed.

shaff

First Post
"well Nina seems to be gettin a little tired. We better set up camp. Tyrog and I will take the 3rd watch."

Tyrog hops off the back of the wagon and gives the mules water and the last bit of that days feed for them. He makes sure they are secure then goes and sits next to Armel at the newly made fire. Once it gets about an hour after dark they hop in the wagon and go to sleep.

OOC: There is room for 1 more to sleep in the wagon if needed, or so i would assume.

Last edited:

LazarusLong42

First Post
"Well, so long as I have some time to sleep and prepare spells, I think I'll be all right with that, Kavernus. Oh," she says, lowering her voice to a whisper, "and don't even think about it."

Serei will use prestidigitation to set up her tent.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Myrkskog rolls out of the wagon and loos for a suitable place for his bedroll. Samoth flies to a nearby tree, settling into a comfortable spot, awaiting the night's hunt, his thoughts on mice and voles, or perhaps a rabbit. These thoughts intruding on Myrkskog's own, the elf sends back 'If it's rabbit, save me some, eh, friend?' . The elf then sets about helping whoever may need aid at the menial tasks at hand.
As far as rest. Myrksog tells all that he would prefer taking his meditation early, then he will be up whilst preparing any changes to his Spells, after which he is available for guard duty for the rest of the night, so that those that actually sleep may do so, knowing how important it is for humans and other such non elves.

OoC:I still need 8 hrs total as per PH, I realize.

Last edited:

Xael

First Post
The night (and most of the morning) pass uneventfully, and everybody has got their needed rest and eaten some breakfast. You continue following the old path after all the necessary stuff, and boringly ride forward for couple of hours.

Few hours after noon you can see something moving ahead. There seem to be multiple somethings some two thousand feet or so away. The somethings are moving pretty fast and seem pretty big, so you can quess them as (probably) horses (with riders). They don't seem to be coming towards you or going away from you, but more like just circling around.

OOC: Man I hate DM'ing travelling. I just can't do it right, so try to bear with me.

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
"Someone please send one of the flying familiars ahead to see what that is. If we're about to be attacked by brigands I would like to have surprise on our side." Kavernus says. He reaches into his robes and pulls out a wand.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads