• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arcane Might Part 1: The Search for Home (Still running)

Xael

First Post
OOC: I'm... still... alive...

IC: When you approach the group, it first seems that they don't pay you any attention. They simply seem to continue their target practice. But after you're some thousand feet away from them, they all seem to gather around one rider (this one's horse seems to be wearing some kind of heavier barding). After a few seconds, a single arrow flies towards you, hitting the ground next to Armel's wagon. There seems to be a piece of paper attached to the arrow (or what's now left of it).

OOC: Oh dear whatever. I'm sorry I haven't updated in two friggin' weeks. Naturally I blame it all on school and stuff (though playing 9 hours of Shadowrun on weekends doesn't help either :D)

The riders and their horses seem to have some kind of light armor, probably leather, with exeption of one of them, who seems to have some kind of metal armor (and barding). All but the metal-armor-guy seem to have at least bows as weapons.

Zhure

First Post
Lugash

In a hushed whisper, Lugash prompts the group. "If that note says they're bandits, then one of you fireball chaps should spring one dead-center on their leader."

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Zhure said:
In a hushed whisper, Lugash prompts the group. "If that note says they're bandits, then one of you fireball chaps should spring one dead-center on their leader."
Well? Isn't one of you going to get the note? Kavernus grouses, Fine! I'll get it. He climbs down and reads the letter.

Xael

First Post
The note says, plain and simple:

"Leave the wagons and run back the way you came."

While Kavernus reads the note, the riders spread out a little, apparently wanting to show their numbers (12 + leader). Then they wait.

OOC: Ok the real reason to spead out is the fireballs... :D

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
OK Lads and Lass. Hit them with everything you've got. They're the bandits all right. Kavernus says and Casts Monster Summoning 3 using his rod of extension. He calls up a Small Air Elemental. Lasts 10 rounds.
(Called due to the air mastery abilities and whirlwind. say goodbye to arrows suckers!)

LazarusLong42

First Post
Serei looks out over the bandits, drawing her shortbow. If she can catch two or three in a ten-foot radius, she casts sound burst; otherwise, she'll start her inspring song.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads