Arcane Power - Organizations?

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
For those who got Arcane Power early, is there anything inside on arcane organizations?

I really digged the article in Dragon on the White Lotus Academy and am hoping for more.

WalterKovacs

First Post
I assume that is like the gladiator article that came out at the same time as Martial Power, it's an idea that wasn't in the book, but compliments the book, so they have it as an article that coincides with the books release.

fissionessence

First Post
Wednesday the 15th has another 'Arcane Schools' article scheduled. That's the same title the White Lotus School used, so hopefully it'll be a lot like that, but with a different school and with feats like you're wanting.

~

Wednesday the 15th has another 'Arcane Schools' article scheduled. That's the same title the White Lotus School used, so hopefully it'll be a lot like that, but with a different school and with feats like you're wanting.

~

That one's listed for Dungeon rather than Dragon like the White Lotus one. Could be the same thing, but I dunno. It could be some adventure/map/etc that takes place at White Lotus too... *shrugs*

darjr

I crit!
Hey WotC, how about a semi regular column on institutions? Focus on arcane schools but could have all kinds of things. Martial schools, temples, government agencies, libraries etc...

Remove ads