• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Archangel is Back for More.... (Archangel Vs. Mirashi....Judge Needed)

Sabaron

First Post
Noting his opponent's lack of style (flavor text), Mirashi utilizes the roots of a nearby tree. He enchants them to grow under Archangel and then burst through the ground, entrapping the Archangel in their tough, fibrous grasp.

The tree brutally cuts the prairie; punches in the midst of the push of the shadow!

Darkwolf

First Post
Alpha wonders where Mirashi is from...trees don't cut prairies here...but its rather simple for kamas to attack cemetaries..all you have to do is hold one and use it. The wolf pup that was saved last time from drowning goes over to Archangel, sprays water from its fur everywhere, then sits down.

Point Archangel!
2 flags Mirashi; 1 flag Archangel

Darkwolf

First Post
Archangel
<MeowthBot> 1: The mantis prances next to the canyon; conceals the chi of the orchid!
<MeowthBot> 2: The west wind moves below the mesa; parts the offensive of the rainbow!
<MeowthBot> 3: The owl slides higher than the cemetery; dominates the descent of the stone!
<MeowthBot> 4: The lotus blossom tranquilly slashes the hells; grasps the kick of the root!
<MeowthBot> 5: The cherry blossom devastates the madlands; shields against the descent of the spirit as it overwhelmingly scatters the quickening of the rain!

Mirashi
<MeowthBot> 1: The sword invades the island; dominates the rising of the four winds!
<MeowthBot> 2: The rat flies by the cemetery; waves away the kick of the root and in addition it protects against the thrust of the invisible blade!
<MeowthBot> 3: The snake stands atop the marsh; parts the energy of the rainbow!
<MeowthBot> 4: The fan appears next to the vale as it prances near the honor; blocks the tempest of the mist!
<MeowthBot> 5: The fist punches higher than the grotto; redirects the edge of the bamboo!

Rathan

First Post
*Archangel fending off mirashi varage of powers...... take to the sky..and dive bombs mirashi and slams him to the groind with dust flying everywheres.......*

<MeowthBot> 5: The cherry blossom devastates the madlands; shields against the descent of the spirit as it overwhelmingly scatters the quickening of the rain!

Sabaron

First Post
Watching the Archangel rise into the sky, Mirashi draws his sword and waits to impale the falling angel!

The sword invades the island; dominates the rising of the four winds!

Darkwolf

First Post
Apha thinks that Archangel may need a sworddarectomy...the removal of a sword from one's body...A wolf pup goes over to Mirashi's side and the 3 pups howl!

Point and Match Mirashi!

Mirashi, you are now a Dark Warrior 1 and gain a yen from the match.

Archangel, the curse of Darkwolf seems to be upon you. You are once again a yellow belt 0.

Rathan

First Post
Stats as of After the Match:

Archangel
Yellow Belt 0
4/9

Powers:
Sig Style: Toad
Dojo Style: Thunder
Fists of Fury

Item: Blue Luckstone

Yen: 0

Phoenix8008

First Post
As Archangel sits alone shaking off another defeat by Mirashi, he feels his forehead burning suddenly when it erupts with light shining out from within. The light coaleces in front of him into a human shaped form that he instantly recognizes...

"Archangel, it is I your former master Kith. I have little time but I must tell you this. Let go your desire to avenge me. As you can see it has gotten you nowhere so far. If you would but look into heaven you would see me there smiling back at you. I regret not having more time in the mortal world, but I cannot be unhappy here except when those I cared for get hurt. Especially when they are hurting themselves in my name. Remember the Brotherhood of Light and their rush to extinction in the name of vengance. Let go of the past, and live...for the future..."

As quickly as she appeared, the image of Kith fades away and is gone, leaving Archangel alone again. But now he remembers that he is never alone in spirit.

Remove ads