• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Archangel seeks Mirashi for the death of his Master......

Rathan

First Post
* A voice defens Mirashi....... *

"You will pay Mirashi....."

*a flash of light blinds Mirashi and there before him stands the angel Archangel.....*

"You not only killed shard of which I did not know..you also killed MY master the Lady Kith......... you WILL pay for this.... no matter if it was done on purpose or not......."

" I challenge you Mirashi..... "

Archangel
Yellow Belt 0
2/5

Powers:
Sig Style: Toad
Dojo Style: Thunder

Item: None

Yen: 2

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
"FOOL! Shard brought her death upon herself, with her idiotic denial of her life! I shall strike you down, and use your power to feed the Darkness within myself, to achieve my true destiny!"

Mirashi laughs as he finishes his speech.

"No power on Heaven or Earth can stop me now. I have defeated you once, Archangel" he spits the word "and I SHALL defeat you again!"

"I find your hired hand to be awful, your barn to be dirty, and your kung-fu to be helpless."

Mirashi Iso
Thug 2
3-1
Yen: 0
Style: Scorpion
Gang Member: Heavens

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
*archangel remains calm....

"this time dark one...it's not for powers.... it's for closure...... I will avenge the Lady Kith's death.... seeing as she was not even invloved in this....... your soul will rest at my feet...and Kith's will raise to the heavens......."

I find your Emperor and your children to be hyena-like, your presence to be lewd, and your punch to be lacking.

Darkwolf

First Post
MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the tower west of the Plaza of the Ten Thousand Immortals on the dawn of the toad.

Archangel must be really upset for those words to be coming out of his mouth....insults to him.

Rathan

First Post
I ask for a 4 flag speed strat match..... weather or not thier judgegen'ed or not it up to mirashi....

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Archangel
<MeowthBot> 1: The ki-rin devastates the castle; reduces the punch of the reptile!
<MeowthBot> 2: The thorn tumbles before the plain; dominates the terror of the heart!
<MeowthBot> 3: The tree swiftly becomes one with the ravine; redirects the speed of the ember!
<MeowthBot> 4: The raven strikes the ravine; removes the push of the void!
<MeowthBot> 5: The fan charges the steppes; redirects the chaos of the arrow!

Mirashi
<MeowthBot> 1: The panther moves within the glade; scatters the drive of the steel!
<MeowthBot> 2: The chopstick swims facing the foothills; guards against the terror of the ember!
<MeowthBot> 3: The snake unrelentingly rends the pillars; shields the rising of the leaf!
<MeowthBot> 4: The panther demolishes the valley; fends off the edge of the chi!
<MeowthBot> 5: The jaguar prances before the delta; negates the pain of the stone!

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
*archangel wastes no time in charging into mirashi and toppling him..... tring to tear him limb from limb...*

<MeowthBot> 5: The fan charges the steppes; redirects the chaos of the arrow!

Sabaron

First Post
With a strange, supernatural strength, Mirashi kicks Archangel off of him and then draws his dagger, stabbing toward Archangel's midsection.

The panther demolishes the valley; fends off the edge of the chi!

Darkwolf

First Post
"No problem judging this one. Mirashi's move is clearly the stronger." A wolf pup goes over to visit the evil Mirashi.

Point Mirashi!
1 flag Mirashi; 0 flags Archangel

Rathan

First Post
*with a loud war cry........ archangel channels the heavens enegry into him....and picks up the evil one and slams him to the ground with not one moment of hesitiation....*

Chi Strike

<MeowthBot> 1: The ki-rin devastates the castle; reduces the punch of the reptile!

Remove ads