Archangel Vs. Kalanyr....(complete... Kalanyr wins)

Rathan

First Post
I am will to fight anyone who is willing to test themselves agisnt me..... the two acception to anyone would be meowth and graydoom....... (sorry guys...you're character are just outa my league..):D

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
Unfortunately, I'm still involved in a match against Kerall and have an appointment to attempt to beat the stuffing out of a certain poke-creature or I would take you up on that...

Kalanyr

Explorer
I'll accept the challenge!

OOC-I'll be on from around 11 PM GMT intermittently( often enough to battle) for about 16 hours.

IC-

I find your Emperor to be promiscuous, your school to be weathered, and your experience to be flippant.

"You call yourself an archangel? I know your superior flirts with demons, that the training of angels has grown lax and that archangel now days is little more than a title for the inexperienced to grasp at!"

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
wicht as the judge is fine...

I find your horse to be unkempt, your household to be malodorous, and your inner spirit to be negligible.

The vine brutalizes the coast; quells the motion of the bamboo!

Wicht

Hero
I am assuming that is your first move as well Rathan

The three judges motion to Kalanyr - he may set the length of the match.

furthermore...
The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the heavens south-east of the Swamp of Hopelessness on the evening of the spider.

Kalanyr

Explorer
A short match 2 Flags

The tree sings before the city; waves away the foray of the chi!

Kanayr drops into the stance of the Treer trying to draw power from the planbe itself before bursting into an incredible loud song that causes agony to most who hear it and as an added benefit hopefully the sound waves will ward of his opponents advances.

Wicht

Hero
As the archangel quells the motions of his opponent, the judges nod.

Point to Archangel, one flag archangel, one flag neutral

Kalanyr

Explorer
The owl quietly decimates the swamp as it forcefully assaults the thorn; dodges the roar of the bird!

Kalanyr shakes of his opponents blows and launches forward into the air literally flying towards his opponent in a zig zag fashion hoping to decimates his opponents power while striking at his hands to stop the thorns of pain his opponent can deal.

Remove ads