D&D 3E/3.5 are old Living Greyhawk modules avaiable anywhere?

Daniel Gray1

First Post
I am hoping someone here can help me. I authored some adventures for LG but due to a series of unfortunately circumstances, I have lost every copy of one of the adventures I wrote - both locally and in the cloud. Can someone point me to someone who might be collecting the old Living Greyhawk mods?

Taliar

Explorer
I, too, am looking for a few of the old Living Greyhawk RPGA modules. I have over a 150 and looking to trade. Specifically for CGR8-01 Crypts of the Forgotten. PM me if interested. Thanks in advance!

drizzt1080

First Post
I'm looking for some information from an old LG interactive. It was The Castle of the Cloud Giant Patriarch interactive from Geoff run at Hochcon 2004. All I'm trying to find are the maps for the entire castle which I recall was broken up by tier.

MadCatUSA

First Post
Bugger it all... Need at least 5 posts to send a PM.... Can you send me a PM? Looking for Living Greyhawk modules for Highfolk or Shield Lands. Thanks!

LeTigre

First Post
I had a relative who was one of the artists for some of the original Greyhawk modules. He didn't create too many of the color pieces; mostly B&W. I'm going to see what ever happened to his pieces after he passed away.

Remove ads