D&D 3E/3.5 are old Living Greyhawk modules avaiable anywhere?

Pauln6

Hero
I was planning to do an expansive gazetteer, not with modules but detail on locations, npcs, and plot hooks but work and life got in the way. The Geoff modules, and the narrative involved, were great fun. My advice would be to run alongside some of the Keoish modules. You can get a nice back and forth with Calisse and her family politics.

Catolias

Explorer
Err, umm, having typed “living greyhawk pdf” into google brought a bucket load through one site that calls itself an archive of rpg source material. I’m not going to advertise it here as I’m fairly certain it ain’t legit.

Whether you are going to use that resource really is going to be whether you take a Lawful Good approach or a chaotic good, chaotic neutral or true neutral approach!;)

CapnZapp

Legend
Err, umm, having typed “living greyhawk pdf” into google brought a bucket load
Yes, that's what I meant when I wrote earlier "Few things leave the 'net once there." and "If you view the Internet as an archive, everything you need is out there."

I am hesitant to mention "The Trove" website because it is shady, but they have a whole section located at "Home/Books/Dungeons & Dragons/Greyhawk/Living Greyhawk - RPGA" that has the modules organized by regions.

James Australia

First Post
Wubba Wubba* has some of the Adventures but not all. I am hoping to find Year 6 through 8 of the Furyondy Region.

The site originally mentioned seems to be a piracy site. Please don’t mention or link to piracy sites on ENWorld.

Last edited by a moderator:

James Australia

First Post
I have been having a lot of fun playing the old LG modules with my Friday night gaming group. I don't have a lot of time to prepare a full campaign because of work commitments and so they are a pretty good resource to have. I love that they are aimed to be one night complete stories. That works very well.
And I like the series within them... so you get some continuity, but each night is separate.

James Australia

First Post
I, too, am looking for a few of the old Living Greyhawk RPGA modules. I have over a 150 and looking to trade. Specifically for CGR8-01 Crypts of the Forgotten. PM me if interested. Thanks in advance!
What region was CGR? I have lots too, pretty much all the cores and Perrenland and a mix of others but never saw a CGR.

Remove ads