Are you excited about the upcoming 4-part Greyhawk map in Dungeon?

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Yep! Count me in on the excited side for any new Greyhawk material.

I'm excited that Erik is now heading up Dragon so hopefully we'll see more Greyhawk material then we've gotten in the past.

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Yes, I am. So much so that after checking out the first 2 issues in the new format and making sure I liked them (I do), I subscribed to ensure that I get these.

But what's this about cramming Cauldron into the map?

Last edited:

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
Cauldron is a city that has been the focal point for Dungeon adventures for well over a year. It is essentially a huge 'inactive' volcano. But it has been going from low levels up to very high levels and some point they may even put out a book with all the collected works (its really very good).

As far as this Greyhawk business goes, well, considering it is my first love of gaming, you better believe I'll pick it up.

rounser

First Post
Nowt wrong with putting Cauldron on the map, IMO. The surroundings look like they were heavily influenced by White Plume Mountain's players map, and that's a very good thing.

Greyhawk was a hodge-podge from the get-go, and another contribution can only help refresh it, IMO.

caudor

Adventurer
rounser said:
Nowt wrong with putting Cauldron on the map, IMO. The surroundings look like they were heavily influenced by White Plume Mountain's players map, and that's a very good thing.

Greyhawk was a hodge-podge from the get-go, and another contribution can only help refresh it, IMO.

I agree. I think putting Cauldron on the map is a good idea. The adventure path is obviously set in Greyhawk (by default) and Greyhawk doesn't need to be locked in time (or in the past), IMHO. I look forward to many more contributions!

Last edited:

Sunderstone

First Post
did I mention how cool a Greyhawk hardcover sourcebook would be? ;)

I did mention before....
I hope we have a Greyhawk Regional Path series of articles in Dragon detailing Greyhawk region by region (since the Hardcover sourcebook will probably never happen).

Remove ads