• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arena IC - Week 1

Corlon

First Post
ooc: Did I catch him by surprise...cause if I didn't, this is kind of a waste of time :-d

Corlon quickly spins behind a tree and hides while he activates his ring of invisibility.

Maleficus snaps his fingers, a wand appearing, and attempts to hit Corlon with it twice, and then moves back, trying to gain cover.

(Two enervations, note that he doesn't have a distraction and so can't hide from me, Maleficus will move to get into a shooting position if necessary before hand, but otherwise uses his move to duck behind something or someone.)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
OOC: I'm here, just waiting on others in the initiative order to declare before I did.

Now that some foes are in sight, Durin'dal will activate his boots of speed, invoke Divine Might (+8 Str) and charge Chazar (Assuming I'm within 120' of charge, flying) attacking at +16 to hit, doing 2d4 +1d6 + 20

If he is not within range, he will activate his boots, cast shield, then move 60' to some cover and be within range to attack somone next round.

Currently blurred and hasted.

Corlon

First Post
I'm just going to skip all this hiding, lightning bolt as many as I can. If striking two or more of them to one of my allies means hurting one of them so be it.

Wait, did I already declare my actions...oh well.

Rino

First Post
OOC: as far as i know am i not in the fight and wandering around the courtyard looking for a possible opponent, a melee fighter without much speed

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads