Argent's Happy Happy Go Go game! Reopened. Need 2 to 3 players.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
ARGH!!!! I'll play, if you'll have me. :p
I'm only in about 10 games...but soon I will have many more!
AND I'm about to launch 5, yes 5 consecutive games...
OK, It's one Drow House-War Political game and the others are offshhot one-shots for others players that are based around the actions of the Drow...but STILL!! MWUAHAHAHA!!!
All an attempt to supplant garyh as the 'What is he THINKING!?! Guy...

Oh, and I'll be a H...thinks...I have 3 Gnomes, an Elf or 2...2 Dwarves...a couple of humans...half-orcs suck (just kidding)...perhaps...a HALFLING!!! WOOHOO!
Yes, I'll be Ichabod "Death-Shrew" Dilberton
Halfling Fighter1/Ranger1/Rogue3
He's even based on a real game character I had in Rolemaster...it was a 'Oliver Twist' sort of game gone very,very wrong (I told the DM not to allow a bunch of halfling Orphans to start with slings, but did he listen? Noo...they never listen, I always tell them..<-- Tim the Enchanter)..

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven said:
ARGH!!!! I'll play, if you'll have me. :p
kidding)...perhaps...a HALFLING!!! WOOHOO!
Yes, I'll be Ichabod "Death-Shrew" Dilberton
Halfling Fighter1/Ranger1/Rogue3
Try to stick with 1 or 2 classes. I don't like all the munchkining.
But sure. I know your a good and experienced player.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Dammit..I wasn't intentionlly munchkining.
Death Shrew really did (In Rolemaster) make it to level 3 as a Rogue, then he spent some time with some Faeries, living in the woods (Ranger) then he went off to War (well, ok, it was attacking an Orc Cavern-Complex..but Still) and I developed him as a Fighter.
I'l trim him down, but just so ya know .
Real munchkining would have been
Fighter1/Ranger1/Cleric with War/Luck as a Domain/Rogue(@1st level, of course)1/Barbarian1.
That guy would kick ass...
He also wears a mask made from a Demon's skull that he killed...it was at this point that Damon (DM) knew that Oliver twist we were not...
DM:'Dude, um...that's pretty gruesome.'
Me:Yep, now all the other enemies will know I mean business.'
DM:Um...I thought 'business' was going to be a pickpocket racketeering thing for you guys...'
Me:That was just to get some cash to buy some weapons.
Patches(other halfling):'Yeah, kick ass, I have 125 Gold..now I can buy the +15 Quality Kynak (RM Uber Muchkin weapon). Let's rock-n-roll boys.'
Me to DM:'You were saying?' as I strap on my demon face mask (+10 to Intimidate).
DM:'So, I guess you guys don't want to case Mr. Dougal's Store to see when he makes his money deposit for the Bakery?'
Me:'No time, there's orcs to kill...'

:D

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven said:
Dammit..I wasn't intentionlly munchkining.
Death Shrew really did (In Rolemaster) make it to level 3 as a Rogue, then he spent some time with some Faeries, living in the woods (Ranger) then he went off to War (well, ok, it was attacking an Orc Cavern-Complex..but Still) and I developed him as a Fighter.
I'l trim him down, but just so ya know .
Real munchkining would have been
Fighter1/Ranger1/Cleric with War/Luck as a Domain/Rogue(@1st level, of course)1/Barbarian1.
That guy would kick ass...
He also wears a mask made from a Demon's skull that he killed...it was at this point that Damon (DM) knew that Oliver twist we were not...
DM:'Dude, um...that's pretty gruesome.'
Me:Yep, now all the other enemies will know I mean business.'
DM:Um...I thought 'business' was going to be a pickpocket racketeering thing for you guys...'
Me:That was just to get some cash to buy some weapons.
Patches(other halfling):'Yeah, kick ass, I have 125 Gold..now I can buy the +15 Quality Kynak (RM Uber Muchkin weapon). Let's rock-n-roll boys.'
Me to DM:'You were saying?' as I strap on my demon face mask (+10 to Intimidate).
DM:'So, I guess you guys don't want to case Mr. Dougal's Store to see when he makes his money deposit for the Bakery?'
Me:'No time, there's orcs to kill...'

:D

OK OK We take him as he is. rogue/ranger/ftr.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Well since all my other characters are more ranged fighters or brainiacs...I will choose a pure-bred 100% fighting death machine as my character with the BIGGEST sword you can find...cuz that comes with video games right???!! they big old swords...i want one....

garyh

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
Well since all my other characters are more ranged fighters or brainiacs...I will choose a pure-bred 100% fighting death machine as my character with the BIGGEST sword you can find...cuz that comes with video games right???!! they big old swords...i want one....

I'll remind you, I am going with a paladin. Human, I've decided.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
MY BAD ARGENT...

I'm sorry. I had listed him as a Lev 3 Rogue, Level 1 Fighter, Level 1 Ranger.
That's 5 Levels...I won't hold you to that 'OK OK We'll take him as he is'. See, I'm an OK sort.
Ha, how come Rogue 1/Fighter 1/Ranger 1 looks MORE munchkiny than Rogue 3/Fighter 1/Ranger 1
Wierd...If I were playing it IRL, Starting as a Rogue, then on Level 2 going fighter, then on Level 3 going Ranger would be no big deal (provided the circumstances were right).
Hey! A Monk!!!
I haven't been a Monk in 3E yet

(Truth be known, prior to the messageboards, Iv'e only had a Level 2 Fighter1/Rogue1 the Real Finnegan Mac Morn (from Jemal's game), his real stats are brutal.
An Elf Cleric1/Fighter1...and...and...damn.Oh, my Druid Tanith who just made it to Level 3 Woohoo!
See, my nickname is 'the Eternal GM' Like the Eternal Champion, but with less Deities trying to Kill me. I never get to play.So, I am enjoying the Boards quite a bit. I used to run a game for 10-12 hours every Sunday (they made level 12-13 in about a year) prior to my taking a job as Floor Manager in a Nightclub. Psst! Garyh! Let me know if you ever want to come to San Francisco with the girlie etc...I work at DNA Lounge. Souless House Music for the Masses...and a few cool shows here and there.
Man, what an Off-Topic Ramble...Sorry Argent. I guess I should sleep now...work again in 8 hours woohoo!
-Ron
Either the Halfling or a Monk (race undetermined)

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
New Feat
'Faster than Garyh's Character'
Pre req:Dex 15+
Effect:You move exactly 1' Base faster than Garyh's character. This means that you reach all of the cool 'Sword-Drop-Power-Ups' before him, even if you are a weedy little halfling or a Gnome Monk who doesn't even use a sword.

Remove ads